- Mac Data Recovery: This tool has a variety of features that allows you to pull your data back from the inaccessible volume. This makes advanced techniques to scan your complete hard drive for recoverable files and allows you to recover them easily.
- Restore Deleted Volumes: This application allows you to locate and rebuild damaged/corrupted or deleted volumes on any HFS+, HFS, ExFAT, NTFS formatted drive. If one or more volumes fail to mount then this tool can help you and recover all your data that are inaccessible.
- Recover Permanently Trashed Files: This tool is backed by computer algorithms that can attain restoration of permanently deleted files. You can try a Command + Shift + Option + Delete operation permanently deletes data from Mac.
- External Hard Disk Drive Recovery on Mac: This tool is quite versatile. It works transparently to the underlying hard drive structure and also makes it quite possible to rescue deleted or lost data from any formatted hard disk drive.
- Lost Media Recovery: Lost Media Recovery: The disasters and threats like accidental deletion, drive formatting, malware/virus attack, etc can tales place. It can constantly pose a danger to your precious data. You can scan the complete hard drive for recoverable photos, videos and music and recover them easily.
- RAW Recovery: If you have not obtained satisfactory results via this recovery option. You can choose to initiate RAW Recovery. This product can correctly identify over 122 different file types and match them accurately to regain inaccessible files.
- Advanced Scanning Modes: This tool allows you to pick a mode from the sophisticated scanning modes available. The advanced scan feature of this tool can take a little more time than a quick scan.
- BootCamp Partition Recovery: If your BootCamp partition has been damaged or corrupted on your Mac then you can now easily revive it with the file recovery for Mac tool. This feature also works if your Mac is not setup as a standard Boot Camp dual-partitioned disk.
- Time Machine Backup Drive Recovery: If the drive has become corrupted or damaged where you have saved all your backup then you can try this tool. it has the feature that can help you retrieve the backup from the same drive with an ease.
- Stop, Save & Resume Recovery: This tool ha a special feature that allows you to stop the recovery process so that you can focus on other task. And after the work is completed, you can resume the recovery process with the help of “Resume Recovery”.
- Optical Media Recovery: Any scratch on the CDs/DVDs may lead to inaccessible. This application is boon for damaged optical media. It can filter and recover all data stored on damaged burnt optical media.
- Free Preview Mac Deleted Files: This tool offers a free preview of all recoverable files that can be easily saved to another hard disk drive. The user can ascertain that the software will recover their lost/deleted files easily.
- Encrypted Disk Recovery: If you have corrupted/damaged file deleted and you think that they have lost. You can recover data from encrypted hard disks is super easy for this perfect tool. You can just connect the drive to your Mac and then launch the software.
- Create Image: This tool offers you the chances to create an entire image of the Mac hard drive. The disk image file can be stored on your hard drive or nay external drive and then it can be later used for data recovery.
- C Improved GUI & Additional Features: This tool is equipped with a smart and simple user interface then this is the one best tool. The features like “Minimum RAM usage” and S.M.A.R.T allows you to know the status of your hard drive and optimize the recovery process.
- System Startup Disc: Sometimes your Mac can become unbootable if its boot volume gets corrupted or damaged. This is available with a bootable system startup DVD that you can use in these situations.
How to Recovery Data From Mac(User Guide)
Step 1: Select a Partition or drive and click recovery.
Step 2: Now scan process is in progress.
Step 3: Now select file type view and serach your desired file.
Step 4: After this, preview the files after scanning.
Step 5: Now select single or multiple files for recovery.
Step 6: Here, youn need to select the path to save the files.
Step 7: Now confirm the destination or path you have selected to save the files.
Step 8: Here, now the files are saving to your selected destination.
|Opearing System:|| macOS Sierra 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7 & 10.6|
|Hard Disk Space:||50 MB of Free Space |
|Memory:||1 GB Minimum|
You can receive the license code immediately after you paid.
- Activated full version without time limitation.
- Free technical support.
Free Download & Buy Mac Data Recovery